PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Brighton RV Resort & Campground Rental and Cancellation Policy:
Guest will be financially responsible for any damage to the cabin and its contents beyond normal wear and tear. The person renting will assume responsibility for the condition and contents of the cabin for the duration of their stay. A security deposit may be required at time of check‐in if no credit card is available for incidentals. A walk‐through inspection of the cabin will be conducted at check out. If damages to the cabin or its contents are found during the walk‐through or if any additional or extensive cleaning is needed, the guest will be notified of the damages and/or the additional cleaning requirements. The cost incurred by Brighton RV Resort & Campground in repairing the damage or for the additional cleaning will either be deducted from the security deposit, or charged to the credit card on file. In the event that the cost for repairing or cleaning the property is in excess of the security deposit, guests shall be fully responsible for such costs and shall receive written notice, together with an invoice from Brighton RV Resort & Campground. Guest hereby agrees that in such event, Guest shall promptly submit payment for said invoice to Brighton RV Resort & Campground. While visiting the campground, family and friends must abide by all rules. We require a 48 hour cancellation notice on cabin rental reservations to avoid late cancellation charges. We do not provide refunds due to early departure, weather conditions, power outage, or any other reason. If you have not vacated the cabin by 11:00 AM check out time, you will be charged for an additional day. All garbage must be removed and placed in the dumpster before you check out. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the cabins. Customary domesticated pets allowed in cabins with $60.00 deposit (You must be 18 years or older to reserve a cabin or an RV site).
RV Site Rental and Cancellation Policy:
We require a 1 month cancellation notice on all seasonal RV site rental reservations, and a 48 hour cancellation for non‐seasonal RV site reservations. If reservations are not cancelled within the stipulated timeframes, late cancellation charges may be assessed. We do not refund any monies due to early departure, weather, power outages, or any other reason. If you have not vacated the RV site by check‐out time, you will be charged for an additional day. If you have any questions or concerns about your site or the campgrounds, please do not hesitate to ask.
*** ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN CABINS ***
GUEST MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO RENT A CABIN / LOT.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 MUST BE SUPERVISED AT POOL AREA.
DO NOT LEAVE TRASH OUTSIDE. PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE DESIGNATED DUMPSTER.
Acknowledgement: I acknowledge my length of stay is limited to nine (9) months in an RV Site within a one (1) calendar year (January to December). I, the undersigned, have read, understand, and agree to the foregoing.
WHEREAS, the Guest will abide by all RV Park rules and regulations as a condition of their stay in the RV Park.
The said rental agreement (the “Rental Agreement”) shall contain the following agreements, covenants, and conditions:
- USE OF PREMISES. Guest agrees only to use the Premises as follows: to occupy Cabin No.___ for recreational purposes or to place an RV of size and design as specified by the Brighton RV Resort and Campground of RV Site No.___ for recreational purposes, and will not use the Premises or the common areas or permit use of the Premises or common areas for any purposes or by placing any other structures, personal property, or vehicles on the Premises without the prior written consent of Brighton RV Resort and Campground. The common areas including but not limited to the recreational facilities are hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Campground.”
- CARE OF PREMISES. Guest will take good care of the Premises and will not commit any waste on the Premises or allow a nuisance to occur or exist on the Premises.
- Guest will observe and comply with such reasonable rules as Brighton RV Resort and Campground may prescribe on written notice either posted or delivered to the Guest for the safety, comfort, quiet, and convenience of the other occupants of the Campground. Brighton RV Resort and Campground reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
- ELECTRICITY, WATER, SEWER, AND TRASH COLLECTION. Brighton RV Resort and Campground shall furnish electricity, water, and sewer.
- EMINENT DOMAIN. If the Premises or the Campground or any part thereof, are taken by virtue of eminent domain, this Rental Agreement shall expire on the date when the same shall be so taken, and the rent shall be apportioned as of said date. No part of any award, however, shall belong to the Guest.
- Guest must maintain the Premises in good repair and must not place obstructions on the driveways or sidewalks, but must keep the areas clean of trash, and any other accumulations. Guests will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots or water/electric meters if damage is due to their or their guest’s/visitor’s/children’s negligence. Onerous, noxious or offensive activity, excessive noise, abusive language, interference with other guests, disturbing the peace and willful or careless destruction of property in any manner will be cause for eviction. If law enforcement authorities are called for a disturbance at your site for any reason, you will be required to vacate the park immediately.
- PARKING SPACE. Brighton RV Resort and Campground will furnish __________ parking spaces for each Cabin or RV space rented. The Guest must register the vehicles at the Brighton RV Resort and Campground office and must display such registration in the vehicle.
- RECREATIONAL FACILITIES. Guest and any invitees of Guest may use all recreational facilities which are provided at the Campground no extra charge. If Guest or its invitees cause damage to the recreational facilities the cost incurred by the Brighton RV Resort & Campground in repairing the damage will either be deducted from the security deposit or charged to the credit card on file. In the event that the cost for repairing the damage to the recreational facilities is in excess of the security deposit, the Guest shall be fully responsible for such costs and shall receive written notice, together with an invoice from Brighton RV Resort & Campground. Guest hereby agrees that in such event Guests shall promptly submit payment for said invoice to Brighton RV Resort & Campground.
- ACCESS TO PREMISES. Guest agrees that the Brighton RV Resort and Campground shall have the right to enter into and upon the Premises, or any part thereof, at all reasonable hours for the purpose of examining the same or making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for the safety and preservation thereof.
- EXCULPATORY AND INDEMNICATION CLAUSES. Neither Brighton RV Resort and Campground nor its personnel, agents, servants, or employees, shall be liable for accident, damage, loss or injury to person or property occurring on or within the Premises or the Campground for any reason unless caused by or resulting from the intentional misconduct of the Brighton RV Resort and Campground or any of its agents, servants, or employees, in the operation or maintenance of the Premises and Campground. Guest agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Brighton RV Resort and Campground and its respective officers, directors, agents, personnel and employees, against any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, losses, property damage, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees (collectively “Liabilities”), which Liabilities are sustained by Guest or its invitees, including, without limitation, those caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, and/or action or inaction by Brighton RV Resort and Campground or any of its agents, servants, or employees, or by the action or inaction of other guests (or those of their, agents, invitees, or pets/animals), or any other Liabilities related to Guest’s use, occupation or arising out of or in connection with the Guest’s occupancy and use of the Premises or Campground.
- Brighton RV Resort and Campground shall have the right to terminate this Rental Agreement in the event that the Guest fails to comply with or abide by any or all of the provisions herein or the written rules established by Brighton RV Resort and Campground. Guest agrees to remove the RV from the Premises on the date on which the Rental period is to terminate. Guest must acquire all required permits prior to removing the RV.
- Any notice by either party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be duly given only if delivered personally or mailed by registered mail in a postpaid envelope addressed: (a) if to the Guest, at the Premises; and (b) if to at the address noted on this Rental Agreement.
- QUIET ENJOYMENT. The Brighton RV Resort and Campground covenants that the Guest on paying the rent and performing the covenants hereof, shall and may peaceably and quietly have, hold, and enjoy the Premises and Campground for the term herein mentioned.
- Domesticated Pets are permitted on the Premises, and on the Campground in permitted areas, provided they are always leashed and under the control of the Guest. All animals must be screened and approved by management. Animals are not to be left unattended outside the RV. Barking or other actions by a pet likely to disturb other Guests, are not permitted. Guest must diligently clean up all animal waste from their pets.
- Each of the Recitals set forth above are hereby incorporated into this Contract and made part and parcel thereof.
The Guest agrees that they were given an opportunity to review this document before accepting its terms, and that they understand and consent to the contents of this Agreement. The Guest acknowledges that they are waiving their right to claim against Brighton RV Resort and Campground for any injury or damage not caused by willful or grossly negligent conduct of the Brighton RV Resort and Campground or its personnel. The Guest agrees to abide by all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. All members of the Guest’s party will agree to all terms and conditions and components of this Agreement which have been agreed upon by the Guest.